Select a Category to Search
Nursing / Clinical Staff
(RN, LPN, Nursing Consultant, Certified Medical Assistant, Sonographer, etc.)
(Clinic Reception, Clerical, Secretarial, Insurance, Coding, etc.)
(Financial, Health Care Administrator, Maintenance, Security, Human Resources, Business, etc.)
View All Civil Service
How to Apply
1. Select the 'Category' for the type of position which interests
you (i.e. Physicians, Administration, Nursing, Office Staff)
2. Review summary of information and position description
3. Select the title for the position
4. Log in or Create an Account
(Create an account ONLY if you have not done so previously)
5. Review position specifications and requirements
6. Select 'Apply' at the bottom of the page
7. Complete and submit all required application materials
8. Upload additional documents if required
The event will take place from 4 - 6 pm at the Office of Human Resources, 327 W. Calhoun Ave, Springfield.
If you require assistance, please contact the Office of Human Resources at email@example.com or call 217-545-0223 Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm.
The mission of Southern Illinois University School of Medicine is to assist the people of central and southern Illinois in meeting
their health care needs through education, patient care, research and service to the community.
Southern Illinois University School of Medicine is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and provides equal employment and educational opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or marital status in accordance with local, state and federal law.